Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Craftsy Sale!

7:27 PM Posted by SnowSews
My favorite website for learning, Craftsy, has a sale on a few quilting classes. I just could not resist buying a few more free motion quilting classes that I've had my eye on. They were incredibly cheap and I really wanted to see my FMQ idols in action. I bought Machine Quilting: Small Changes, Big Variety and Dot to Dot Quilting by the awesome Angela Walters who has quilted for Tula Pink and other big names, and really wanted to buy Quilting Big Projects on Small Machines by Ann Petersen but it wasn't in my budget. Or so I thought. I received an email from Craftsy that since I had been a member for 1 year, as an anniversary gift they offered me any class for $19.99! That was an offer I could not refuse. So I am now plowing through three amazing classes, and really want to spend a little time each evening refining my skills.