Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tester: The RushCutter Dress! By Em Makes Patterns

4:31 PM Posted by SnowSews
This is an amazing dress I tested for Em Makes Patterns. It's due to be released any day now!


EM Makes Patterns is a little known gem in the PDF world. Her patterns are just amazingly drafted.


I used a light synthetic peachskin of sorts that I bought from Walmart long ago. I love the stripes in this version! The different directions gives it so much interest.


I am also impressed that Em gave us so much time, since all the seams are French seams and everything looks nice inside and out. It's an advanced pattern, with lots of curved seams and bias binding and buttons and plackets!