Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Post A Day?

6:16 PM Posted by SnowSews
I'm trying to publish a post each day, and I'm excited and nervous all at once. While I am no mega awesome artist, I definitely want to get there, and even if this blog helps one newbie I would count it a success. At this point I have barely any page views, although one kind person from Poland has seen a post of mine, (yay!) and I have no comments. Whew. No pressure at this point.

Post by post I want to build this blog into a showcase of possibilities. Right now I am pretty terrible at FMQ, decent at piecing and need to learn a lot of techniques to be proficient, but I know that the only thing that will make a difference is practice. I'm writing this post as a reference to those days when I feel down and out about my efforts, and journalling my horrible FMQ will give me a boost when I see my improvements along the way. I'm afraid what I'm writing is quite disjointed, I'm watching Rizzoli and Isles as I type.