Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Everything Your Mama Made - Flashback Harem Pants! Tester pics

8:56 PM Posted by SnowSews
I was chosen to test EYMM's new Flashback Harem Pants, and look how adorable they are!


Cute with a variety of options. I love these pants! Just baggy enough for cloth or sposies.


I made this pair in a rayon-spandex blend, but the pattern is suitable for knits and wovens with a bit of drape.



The pants are pleated, which in my opinion makes the front sit neatly without adding bulk. The back is elasticized,with the option of shirring or elastic. 



I feel that these pants could last a child a lot longer than store-bought pants, which is great for a home sewer. The cuffed option would be great for a kid that grows vertically faster than horizontally. Ha! Like this one!