Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Jennuine Design's LOL Swing Top in Christmassy prints

11:00 AM Posted by SnowSews
A light, summery swing top in glittery Christmas fabric, is there any better way to make sure I reach for this dress all year round? For Christmas this year Miki will wear this cute top with leggings and a thermal undershirt, and maybe bloomers if I can swing them. When we visit India next year, I plan to have Miki wear the top just with bloomers so she can be cool. India is the land of glitz, and she'll fit right in.

First look at the top:



This is the back, I really like the contrast back and red bias tape edging.



This is the front, simple and eye-catching.