Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Finished: Dress for Miki's First Birthday

9:17 AM Posted by SnowSews , ,
Et Voila! Presenting the tiny dress that drove me so very crazy with its cuteness!


The dress is a pattern mash-up of Create Kids Couture's Paris bodice, and Stacy skirt. 


Five tiers of ruffles in five different fabrics.


Single shoulder bodice with a satin fabric flower accent.



And double cased elastic back. 

I will be reviewing the two patterns I used in a later post. I just wanted to share my joy! She's going to wear the dress on the 8th of November, and I'll get action shots then. It's really short because of all the ruffles, and she looks like a little cake topper in it! She will have to wear tights underneath, since it's quite cold here.