Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Back from a Short Break!

10:50 AM Posted by SnowSews
I've been quietly sewing along, making little dresses for my LO now that she is almost a year old and wearing size 12m clothes. Up until now I really didn't see then sense in sewing something for a peanut that will outgrow it before I'm done sewing. The only sewing I did for her was when she was 4 months old, and appliqued a patch cut from one of my grandmother's hand embroidery projects that was abandoned early last century. See how cutely alien she looked back then?






Since then, I've sewed a few more dresses for her. Here's a look at them, with more detailed posts to follow.




I feel like I really need to up my photography game. Something new to learn!