Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Friday, October 2, 2015

Tester: Winter Wear Designs' Ma Cherie top is just too darn cute!

12:56 PM Posted by SnowSews

Winter Wear Designs has some pretty awesome designs for women and girls. Since Suzanne's last name is Winter, that's where the name of the company comes from, not that she only designs cold weather clothing!


Here's her latest offering for girls, the Ma Cherie top, which I absolutely adore. There are options for sleeves, and the neckline is beautiful.


I made Miki this version in a corduroy from Hobby Lobby, and I love it so much. She looks so girly and delicate!


 This is a size 2, and that's a cookie in her hand. It's perfectly yummy, I promise, even though it looks suspicious ;)