Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tester - Lil Luxe Collection - the Mini Moto Pants!

11:46 AM Posted by SnowSews

I tested the new Mini Moto Pants from Lil Luxe Collection, boom! Blown away.


Designed for stretch wovens, this amazing pattern has a fully functioning fly - and button elastic for the smaller sizes!


It may seem complicated, but it's truly not. The instructions are so well laid out, anticipating your every question, that I could sew them up in three hours.


The brilliant pin-tucked knee inserts look so good, close up, The entire finished product looks so polished.

 
Look at those adorable little pockets! And even the skinniness of the pants makes Miki look just so darn cute!