Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tester Bliss!

10:23 AM Posted by SnowSews
After my lamenting about not being asked to test a couple of patterns, I got accepted to test THREE patterns! Two for Miki and one gorgeous one for me.

The designers are pretty amazing, accepting our suggestions and helping us along. I am starting to understand just how hard it is to be a designer, having to be open to criticism. I don't think I will ever have that kind of courage. 

The patterns haven't been released yet, which is why I haven't put up any photos. But let me tell you, Miki looks incredibly cute in the photographs. 

Until then, here are our holiday photos to tide you over. Happy holidays!