Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

TESTER: Wardrobe By Me Haute Sneha Top and Tunic

4:58 PM Posted by SnowSews


What happens when you pester a designer for a particular pattern? She names it after you! Here's the Sneha Tunic that makes for some absolutely amazing finished items. I had gained a lot of weight pushing me out of the top end of the pattern, so I didn't make more than just this one. I'm going to get back to this one once I lose some chub.


Sneha Tunic dress  size 0-16 / 30-46 is a jersey tunic with a draped hemline. The pattern is designed with options for either symmetric or asymmetric hemline, 3 neckline options, a regular fitted sleeve with 5 length options as well as lengths from tunic to dress. The illustration below shows 4 possible hemline options. The pattern has 2 options for lower body, A-Body with dropping hemline as well as dress length, and B-Body with less flare and 2 tunic lengths.The necklines and sleeve lengths are interchangeable.