Join me, Snow, in my adventures in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting - crafting is my lifeblood! Come along, we'll grow in our expertise together.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Swimsuit Season!

2:09 PM Posted by SnowSews
Lately I have been obsessed with swimsuit fabric. It looks like most of the fun prints are on a nylon/spandex blend, like these from Fabric Fairy:




Amazing, right? I made Miki a swimsuit from Cole's Creations, and while it was a simple task, it was thoroughly enjoyable. I also made my Greenstyle Inspire Tights with swim fabric, and I really love them.

I'm planning a Bombshell Swimsuit in the next few weeks, but I just can't decide on a fabric. Should I do a solid for a muslin? Or go full-out and use my favorite fabric? Hmm.

In the mean time, I've been sewing up a storm, making myself a few essentials for my wardrobe. I'll share pics soon.